- 1 Overview:-
- 1.1 Download VMOS APK?
- 1.2 How to download & Vmos APK
- 1.3 How to install VMOS on Android
- 1.4 VMOS Pro Features:
- 1.5 FAQ:
- 1.5.1 Q: How does VMOS work?
- 1.5.2 Question: Is VMOS a rooted system?
- 1.5.3 Q: What types of phones can I install?
- 1.5.4 Q: Can I clone an application in a real phone to it?
- 1.5.5 Question: How is the speed of VMOS?
- 1.5.6 Q: Why does VMOS need access to storage, device information, location, IMEI, and audio?
- 1.5.7 Question: Is VMOS safe for your real phone?
- 1.6 Conclusion:
Vmos APK is a great application based on a virtual machine where you get the option to install two same apps on a particular phone using the cloning technology it offers. In this particular article, we will briefly focus on the premium features provided by this platform so that you can use it in a better way while also focusing on the frequently asked questions of the people so you don’t have to go over switch to another platform to use the same.
Vmos APK is one of the best platforms available on the web that allows you to use one type of application twice on your mobile phone without the problem of overlapping or the mix and match of the specific application’s data. You can create different folders for the application you use twice on your mobile phone and keep the data separate so that you can use two accounts of a particular app on one mobile phone based on the Android platform. The application is used by more than thousands of people because of the ultimate features it offers and gives the user the advantage of using this app to their advantage by giving him the ability to multitask on a single Android mobile phone.
In the next part of the article, we will focus on the premium features in great detail so that you don’t have to switch to another platform to clone the applications and use them more efficiently.VMOS Pro is a disruptive update to the original Virtual Master (VMOS) team. This time, we will give users the right to modify ROM, and we will no longer restrict users. We will build a ROM platform and encourage users to switch ROM spontaneously and use their imaginations to the limit.
Built-in root environment can run Xposed and other modules without root, pre-installed Google mobile service, support floating window of all applications, can operate two applications on the same screen, support custom resolution adjustment.
VMOS is a virtual machine with the ability to enable root with one click. VMOS can be installed as a regular application for a Linux or Android system using VM technology. It is both an emulator and a one-click application cloner. In addition, VMOS is not controlled by the host system.
Download VMOS APK?
VMOS APK is an app that allows you to install and run an independent Android operating system on your own device. This new operating system not only works as if it were an app, but it is also not controlled or dependent on the host system.
It is a relatively simple method to download the VMOS app, which only takes five minutes. You can download and install the ROM from the app itself, which will be launched once the process is successfully completed. By design, this latest operating system is based on Android 5.1.1 and allows you to install and run any app or game you want from within.
The app is the best application in the entertainment industry. After releasing this app, it will go viral in a short time due to its popular features and pleasant user experience. Installing two similar applications or games on the same computer is one of the main uses of VMOS. In reality, you can even have an active game on this virtual OS as a standalone OS running in the background while playing another game or doing something else entirely on your computer.
How to download & Vmos APK
- First of all, you need to click on the Download button
- and download this Tweakware APK, after downloading fully install this app
- Go to Settings on your phone
- Click on Security
- Look for unknown sources
- Enable by clicking on it
- Go to the folder where the downloaded file is stored
- Click on the AP
How to install VMOS on Android
- Download the APK file from the link above.
- Go to Settings> Security> Unknown sources and turn it ON.
- Go to File Manager app> Download Folder and tap the APK file to install it normally.
- Run VMOS and wait 3-5 minutes for everything to be set.
- Now you will see a black screen showing Android starting, now wait for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Now you will finally see some apps like superuser, camera, etc.
- You can also install other apps from the web.
- Hooray! You have successfully installed VMOS on your Android device.
VMOS Pro Features:
- Do you want to have a separate Android system on your phone?
- Do you want to install 2 identical apps on 1 phone?
- Does your phone meet the installation requirements of all apps?
- VMOS helps you solve these problems.
- VMOS is a global application dedicated to creating virtual Android on Android, an independent system popular with Geeks.
- You can have two social accounts online, balance life, and work on one device …
- VMOS is equipped with a picture in picture mode.
- A floating window with free apps and a free zoom appear on top of other apps. Floating YouTube videos. (Background youtube)
- We may have a VMOS wallpaper for some specific games.
- Another unique feature is the customizable resolution.
- Users define length, width, and DPI according to their needs. Previously set resolutions are also included.
- [Security Protection] Independent virtual mobile phone systems, not limited by the real machine system, can meet the needs of development and testing, without worrying about the risk of viruses and system crashes.
- [Root Permission] comes with root permission, pre-installed XP framework, and Google mobile services, to meet the different needs of geek mobile phone enthusiasts.
- [All things floating window] Supports any floating window of an application, multiple applications can work on the same screen.
- [App dual opening] Dual opening games, dual opening apps, watching live broadcasts while playing games, chatting while playing games, smoother than cloud phones, and both work and home are correct.
- [ROM platform] ROM system version of version 7.1 and 5.1. Support to have multiple virtual machines.
- [Convenient operation] with floating ball function, operation and switching is simple and convenient.
- [Interactive screen and hang up] Support to change the resolution, and can run in the background after the screen.
- [File Transfer] The file transfer station supports mutual cloning of application files from real machines to virtual machines, eliminating tedious repetitive installation.
- Do you want to have a different Android system on your phone? Install 2 identical applications on 1 phone? Does your phone meet the installation requirements for all applications? VMOS helps you solve these problems.
- VMOS is a global application designed to create virtual Android on Android, a completely independent system that geeks love.
- You can have two accounts on social networks on the Internet, combining life and work on one device.
- VMOS is equipped with a picture in picture mode.
- A floating window is displayed above other applications with free drag and drop and free scaling. Etc., Floating video from YouTube. (YouTube background)
- VM We may have a VMOS background for some specific games.
- Unique Another unique feature is the custom resolution.
- Users define the length, width, and DPI as desired. The rights you previously set are also registered.
Q: How does VMOS work?
A: VMOS is a new and innovative technology. It virtualizes another native Android operating system on your phone, for example, in parallel space or parallel system. With VMOS, you can switch between real and virtual systems at any time. Data and applications are stored locally.
Question: Is VMOS a rooted system?
A: Users decide. We can toggle the button in the section “Developer options” → “Grant root permissions”.
Q: What types of phones can I install?
A: The phone has more than 32 GB of storage and 3 GB of RAM. And the phone system is higher than or equal to Android 5.1
Q: Can I clone an application in a real phone to it?
A: Yes. File → Select Application → Import
Question: How is the speed of VMOS?
A: It’s actually faster than a cloud phone because all the data is on your phone. There is no need to transfer data remotely.
Q: Why does VMOS need access to storage, device information, location, IMEI, and audio?
A: VMOS needs these permissions to better simulate real-world phone scenarios.
Question: Is VMOS safe for your real phone?
A: of course. The real phone and VMOS have 2 separate systems. Data from both systems will not interfere with each other.
Vmos APK is a very unique application that allows you to clone the applications you are using on your Android mobile phone so that you can get the most out of your device and work at the same time without any kind of interference between the two applications because the overlap of data is not visible.
In this particular article, we have tried to focus on the premium features provided by this application along with their brief description so that you can get full knowledge about this platform and use it efficiently on your Android mobile phone. Feel free to mention your doubts and questions that we have provided in the section below the article so that we can resolve the same in a quick manner.